Author Topic: Terrible experience with Pacific Coast Star  (Read 1224 times)

CHROMINATOR

• MSgt USMC Retired - Patriot Guard Rider
  • SEA-ROAR
  • Raider
  • Referrals: 7
Re: Terrible experience with Pacific Coast Star
« Reply #15 on: Apr 21, 2021, 02:56:49 pm »
Devil's advocate here. I agree this wasn't handled great, but supply chain issues have been rampant everywhere this year.  I'm planning on some purchases and they have been one vendor I've been looking at. I'll keep a close eye on them and appreciate the feedback, but I'm not writing anyone off this year. That said, I would have like to have seen a more timely response and an offer to discount on their part.

I took all that into account, and it is why I allowed a full five months to pass before giving up.  Thing is, I received not one apology for being late, and three days after threatening to pull my funds from PayPal no reply.   >:(

If anyone else has a good experience with them, they should post here for some balance.  I should have asked for the owner I suppose just to see if I was communicating with an underpaid clerk who could care less about the reputation of the company...

I don't understand what has happened to this company but I have bought several things from them in the past and had a great experience each and every time.  In each case I got the product faster than I thought I would.  I can't blame you a bit for your response and have to agree that you were more than patient with them... far more patient then I would have been.  With their current service too you thankfully I don't need anything else from them.

RoadStarRaider

• Advertisement