Author Topic: Question before buying used Raider  (Read 1099 times)

TMan05

• V Star
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Question before buying used Raider
« Reply #15 on: Aug 08, 2021, 09:36:25 pm »
That is how my Busa was when I lowered that.. seems counterintuitive lol.. thank you for the heads up.. this will be interesting to sort out all of this unknown when you get a new bike you know nothing about (best way to learn I guess). So I don't post more questions in the wrong spot, should I switch to a different thread (like "Technical Discussion" or another) for more questions regarding this and more issues I am coming across? Or should I keep going in this one? Just want to start out on the right foot with you guys.. you have been SO helpful already :raider:

RoadStarRaider

• Advertisement

the urban legend

• Raider
    • Referrals: 0
    « Reply #16 on: Aug 09, 2021, 05:49:34 am »
    If you don't have one already, you should get yourself a copy of the service manual. Everything you need to wrench on the Raider is there.

You can get a copy here http://www.mediafire.com/file/ekm1dodyyin/08+Yamaha+Raider+SVC+Manual.pdf for 2008-12.
    I'd rather die on a motorcycle than live without one.

Ares X

• Administrator
    • Raider
    • Referrals: 7
    « Reply #17 on: Aug 09, 2021, 12:34:55 pm »
    That is how my Busa was when I lowered that.. seems counterintuitive lol.. thank you for the heads up.. this will be interesting to sort out all of this unknown when you get a new bike you know nothing about (best way to learn I guess). So I don't post more questions in the wrong spot, should I switch to a different thread (like "Technical Discussion" or another) for more questions regarding this and more issues I am coming across? Or should I keep going in this one? Just want to start out on the right foot with you guys.. you have been SO helpful already :raider:

Yeah. If you have questions about how something works, the best place to put it is in the technical section.