Author Topic: Low and Mean Chin fairing  (Read 565 times)

Fiddles

• SEA-ROAR
  • Raider
  • Referrals: 1
Low and Mean Chin fairing
« on: Aug 26, 2021, 07:19:51 pm »
Finished the chin polishing and mounted it up today
V&H 2into1, Bullet cowl, Full Wrap front Fender, Ultimate  seat, Barons Tach, lowering bones and progressive spring, Ivan's flash, K&N filter with open air box, Avon Cobra Chrome  tires

RoadStarRaider

• Advertisement

Ares X

• Administrator
    • Raider
    • Referrals: 7
    Re: Low and Mean Chin fairing
    « Reply #1 on: Aug 26, 2021, 08:07:53 pm »
    I hate to break it to you, but I think I like your paint job better than the OEM paint. If it were me and I were doing such a spectacular job, I would paint the tank as well.

The tank would also look really cool in black with all those silver paint accents.

Fiddles

• SEA-ROAR
    • Raider
    « Reply #2 on: Aug 26, 2021, 08:42:33 pm »
    I hate to break it to you, but I think I like your paint job better than the OEM paint. If it were me and I were doing such a spectacular job, I would paint the tank as well.

The tank would also look really cool in black with all those silver paint accents.
    and it's a rattle can paint
    V&H 2into1, Bullet cowl, Full Wrap front Fender, Ultimate  seat, Barons Tach, lowering bones and progressive spring, Ivan's flash, K&N filter with open air box, Avon Cobra Chrome  tires

• Advertisement

Ares X

• Administrator
      • Raider
      • Referrals: 7
      « Reply #3 on: Aug 26, 2021, 10:25:56 pm »

Serious???  Please share the brand and type of paint. I may want to use it on something in the future.

My biggest problem with painting is I have no patience and guaranteed I will touch something too soon and then there's a big, stupid finger print in the middle of the whole thing.

Fiddles

• SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      « Reply #4 on: Aug 27, 2021, 05:16:38 am »

Serious???  Please share the brand and type of paint. I may want to use it on something in the future.

My biggest problem with painting is I have no patience and guaranteed I will touch something too soon and then there's a big, stupid finger print in the middle of the whole thing.
      color rite  and I am the same way but took my time and fought the temptation to fiddle with it

ROADKILL

• SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      • Referrals: 20
      « Reply #5 on: Aug 27, 2021, 05:57:55 am »
      I hope you picked up that screw laying next to the bike before you moved it

Fiddles

• SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      « Reply #6 on: Aug 27, 2021, 06:44:46 am »
      I hope you picked up that screw laying next to the bike before you moved it
      I did  sir didn't need a flat on a new tire

SpartanK9

• V Star
      • Referrals: 0
      « Reply #7 on: Sep 14, 2021, 07:56:00 am »
      Looks really nice! I ended up going with the Corbin chin fairing which was pre-painted at the factory and was supposed to be the original factory color but it's a little darker silver than the bike, so I guess I'll have it repainted next year.

cobaltss01

• 2015 Raider
      • Road Star
      • Referrals: 0
      « Reply #8 on: Oct 20, 2021, 07:31:29 pm »
      Your pint probably faded a bit from the sun.