Author Topic: Harley wheels on the Raider??  (Read 153 times)

Raven

• Warrior
  • Referrals: 0
Harley wheels on the Raider??
« on: Dec 01, 2021, 11:29:01 am »
Tried to search this topic on the forum here and didn't come up with much. Wondering if anyone has mounted HD wheels on their bike and if so what's involved? I know when I owned my Road Star several guys put HD wheels on and required some spacers and some other mods but to be honest I don't remember as it was a long time ago. I'd love to get the RC wheels but being up here in Canada after the exchange rate, shipping, yada yada its going to be in the $5-6K range. There's a local dealer that has a set of brand new fat spoke HD wheels for $1200. Something I can live with without selling one of my kidneys. Any info would be greatly appreciated, cheers....

RoadStarRaider

• Advertisement

Ares X

• Administrator
    • Raider
    • Referrals: 7
    Re: Harley wheels on the Raider??
    « Reply #1 on: Dec 01, 2021, 11:45:13 am »
    Have someone in a northern state buy them for you and then roll them across the border.

I feel for you guys in Canada and the extra charges involved.  Though I did have the same deal with a Canadian company that sold a motorcycle jacket I wanted, but with all the added charges it nearly doubled in price. I ended up passing on it.

Raven

• Warrior
    • Referrals: 0
    Re: Harley wheels on the Raider??
    « Reply #2 on: Dec 01, 2021, 11:48:15 am »
    Have someone in a northern state buy them for you and then roll them across the border.

I feel for you guys in Canada and the extra charges involved.  Though I did have the same deal with a Canadian company that sold a motorcycle jacket I wanted, but with all the added charges it nearly doubled in price. I ended up passing on it.

Yes but I eventually still have to pay someone in USD and that's the big kicker. Wasn't that long ago when our dollars were on par and ours was even a little better but don't know when those days will ever come back lol