Author Topic: Bullet Cowl...  (Read 1546 times)

BatwoodRaider

• V Star
  • Referrals: 0
Bullet Cowl...
« on: Oct 27, 2021, 12:47:50 pm »
I have a friend that just bought a Raider and is looking for a bullet cowl for it. He likes mine, but he can't have it....lol Anyone know where he might be able to get one? Everywhere we check says they are discontinued.

RoadStarRaider

• Advertisement

Fiddles

• SEA-ROAR
    • Raider
    • Referrals: 1
    Re: Bullet Cowl...
    « Reply #1 on: Oct 27, 2021, 07:15:54 pm »
    They are very hard to find a f at a premium when you do find one, he could have bought this Raider which may have the very last new Bullet cowl in existence that I found at Ray's Yamaha in New York 2 months ago
    V&H 2into1, Bullet cowl, Full Wrap front Fender, Ultimate  seat, Barons Tach, lowering bones and progressive spring, Ivan's flash, K&N filter with open air box, Avon Cobra Chrome  tires

RuffRider

• Road Star
    « Reply #2 on: Oct 28, 2021, 08:25:02 am »
    I have a friend that just bought a Raider and is looking for a bullet cowl for it. He likes mine, but he can't have it....lol Anyone know where he might be able to get one? Everywhere we check says they are discontinued.
    I have one.  I purchased and didn't like it.  I had it on my bike for two days   It's sitting in storage in it's original box.
    It is non painted black.  Tell your friend to make me an offer.

• Advertisement

SpartanK9

• V Star
      « Reply #3 on: Oct 28, 2021, 08:40:43 am »
      What would you want for it?

RuffRider

• Road Star
      « Reply #4 on: Oct 28, 2021, 09:54:24 am »
      What would you want for it?
      Make me an offer I can't refuse.  I will sell it only because someone needs it.   I don't like going thru the trouble of selling stuff and I don't need the money.  But just because some one needs an item that may not be available else where  I will sell it.

RuffRider

• Road Star
      « Reply #5 on: Oct 28, 2021, 10:17:26 am »
        Here's what I'll do.  I'm feeling generous today.  So I will take the unit to a shipping location and get a cost for shipping the Bullet cowl and relate the cost to you and maybe you can get the shipping company to e-mail me a prepaid shipping label and you can have the Cowl for free and just pay for shipping.
       I will have to dig this thing out of my storage unit so it will take me a few days to get this done.

Ares X

• Administrator
      • Raider
      • Referrals: 7
      « Reply #6 on: Oct 28, 2021, 10:35:06 am »
        Here's what I'll do.  I'm feeling generous today.  So I will take the unit to a shipping location and get a cost for shipping the Bullet cowl and relate the cost to you and maybe you can get the shipping company to e-mail me a prepaid shipping label and you can have the Cowl for free and just pay for shipping.
       I will have to dig this thing out of my storage unit so it will take me a few days to get this done.

WOW!  Very generous.

SpartanK9

• V Star
      « Reply #7 on: Oct 28, 2021, 11:07:54 am »
      I have been looking for this thing everywhere! It would be fantastic if I could get one. I would really appreciate it! I can give you something for it though!

Kevs UK Raider SCL

• UK Raider SCL #300
      • Roadliner
      • Referrals: 1
      « Reply #8 on: Oct 28, 2021, 12:58:19 pm »

What a generous offer

Well done to you for helping another Raider owner out in such a way

:raider:
      One of only around 65 or so Raider Owners in the UK

Badbluraider

• Warrior
      « Reply #9 on: Oct 30, 2021, 01:03:21 pm »
      Man, talk about generosity...hey see what else is in that storage unit while your at it like maybe some add on chrome pieces and I will pay ;D

Very, very nice gesture :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

RuffRider

• Road Star
      « Reply #10 on: Nov 02, 2021, 12:53:31 pm »

O.K. Sir:  I just picked up the Bullet Cowl from storage.  I need you to send me the address it will be going to so that I can get a price for shipping the unit...

BatwoodRaider

• V Star
      « Reply #11 on: Nov 02, 2021, 01:01:45 pm »
      Thanks I'll let him know! He saw mine and we even put mine on his bike so he could see what it looks like. Now he wants one. He has ordered from two different places who ended up emailing him that it is ono back order. I know he just paid like $350 for the last one, but of course he is getting that back due to them not actually having it. I'll let you know.....

I have one.  I purchased and didn't like it.  I had it on my bike for two days   It's sitting in storage in it's original box.
      It is non painted black.  Tell your friend to make me an offer.

BatwoodRaider

• V Star
      « Reply #12 on: Nov 02, 2021, 01:07:42 pm »
      Brent Atwood
      2531 Stones Edge Blvd
       Little River, SC 29566

I sent you a private message as well...

O.K. Sir:  I just picked up the Bullet Cowl from storage.  I need you to send me the address it will be going to so that I can get a price for shipping the unit...

SpartanK9

• V Star
      « Reply #13 on: Nov 02, 2021, 05:48:00 pm »
      Ok, Iíll send you a pm

SpartanK9

• V Star
      « Reply #14 on: Nov 03, 2021, 05:06:01 am »
      Ok, if anyone else knows of a bullet cowl somewhere I would greatly appreciate a shout out!  Thanks!