Author Topic: Bullet Cowl...  (Read 1540 times)

Fiddles

• SEA-ROAR
  • Raider
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Bullet Cowl...
« Reply #15 on: Nov 03, 2021, 05:14:55 am »
Ok, Iíll send you a pm
about all you can do is a Google search and start checking all and every vendor you may get lucky and find one but it won't be an easy find , check Ebay,  Amazon,  Yamaha dealers
V&H 2into1, Bullet cowl, Full Wrap front Fender, Ultimate  seat, Barons Tach, lowering bones and progressive spring, Ivan's flash, K&N filter with open air box, Avon Cobra Chrome  tires

RoadStarRaider

• Advertisement

SpartanK9

• V Star
    • Referrals: 0
    « Reply #16 on: Nov 03, 2021, 06:42:36 am »
    Yes, I know! I've been doing that for a year now. I've ordered from places that said they were in stock and then it turns out they don't have them. Calling all the small yamaha dealers in small towns with no luck. I've even tried china, russia, UK, Japan, Australia, Canada. I think I'm going to stop trying so hard and maybe one will pop up again here or somewhere.

Fiddles

• SEA-ROAR
    • Raider
    • Referrals: 1
    « Reply #17 on: Nov 03, 2021, 04:18:05 pm »
    Yes, I know! I've been doing that for a year now. I've ordered from places that said they were in stock and then it turns out they don't have them. Calling all the small yamaha dealers in small towns with no luck. I've even tried china, russia, UK, Japan, Australia, Canada. I think I'm going to stop trying so hard and maybe one will pop up again here or somewhere.
    I'll sell you one for $7000 and throw a nice Silver Raider in with it
    V&H 2into1, Bullet cowl, Full Wrap front Fender, Ultimate  seat, Barons Tach, lowering bones and progressive spring, Ivan's flash, K&N filter with open air box, Avon Cobra Chrome  tires

• Advertisement

BatwoodRaider

• V Star
      « Reply #18 on: Nov 16, 2021, 02:23:37 pm »
      I have a friend that just bought a Raider and is looking for a bullet cowl for it. He likes mine, but he can't have it....lol Anyone know where he might be able to get one? Everywhere we check says they are discontinued.

O.K. Sir:  I just picked up the Bullet Cowl from storage.  I need you to send me the address it will be going to so that I can get a price for shipping the unit...

RuffRaider,
       I've tried several times to email you, and have sent private messages. Are you not receiving them sir??

SpartanK9

• V Star
      « Reply #19 on: Nov 17, 2021, 06:06:15 am »
      « Last Edit: Nov 17, 2021, 06:59:03 am by SpartanK9 »