Author Topic: Time for a new...  (Read 456 times)

Badbluraider

• Warrior
  • Referrals: 0
Time for a new...
« on: Nov 11, 2021, 07:39:17 pm »
Well thought I might invest in a new front tire since when looking down on mine looks like the shape of the top of an egg. Called my dealer and low and behold he had an ACC in stock and they never stock Avon's. Came home and pulled it off and will drop it by tomorrow evening.

I just rolled 21,3xx and was sure I was in need of pads also up front but doesn't look like they have worn at all since I checked them good at 16k.

RoadStarRaider

• Advertisement

ROADKILL

• SEA-ROAR
    • Raider
    • Referrals: 20
    Re: Time for a new...
    « Reply #1 on: Nov 12, 2021, 08:21:18 am »
    Stop doing those front wheel burn outs
    I replaced my front stock Metz at 21k also

Badbluraider

• Warrior
    « Reply #2 on: Nov 12, 2021, 06:33:40 pm »
    Stop doing those front wheel burn outs
    I replaced my front stock Metz at 21k also
    :thumbs: Sorry to say this is my forth front :( Original Metz, Avon Cobra, Avon Cobra Chrome now another ACC. Love them Avon's they stick so good on our 740 lb. bikes. So I am averaging 5-6K per set with pretty aggressive riding. Rear may have another 2K on it. No burnouts just pushin like hec into turns eats my fronts up. ;D I don't ride it as hard since getting the Vmax, I leave the real aggressive stuff for the Max  :raider:

• Advertisement

Dark Matter

• SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      « Reply #3 on: Nov 14, 2021, 10:55:19 am »
      I think about 10k is all I have ever gotten on a front tire.  I could be wrong, but I got another post.
      The Star Cruiser “Dark Matter”; named in recognition of the attractive force theorized to exist as an explanation of balance in the universe.

“…if you can make beer in space, life in space will be possible… it is a shortage of beer in space that is holding back further space exploration.”  Dr Walsh 2009