Author Topic: Anyone dealt with Cli-Max Riding Gear in Texas??  (Read 277 times)

Raven

• Warrior
  • Referrals: 0
Anyone dealt with Cli-Max Riding Gear in Texas??
« on: Dec 23, 2021, 06:11:11 am »
On the hunt for some Freedom Sharp Curves and have come across a couple of unscrupulous online dealers in the past couple of weeks and wondering if anyone has any dealt with these guys? Their website seems legit and their prices are good but haven't really been able to find much in the way of reviews from anyone. I've tried calling them like 30 times with no answer just a recorded message saying to send an email for faster response. Just wondering if its another scam site. Thanks for any info...

https://www.cli-maxridinggear.com/
« Last Edit: Dec 23, 2021, 06:21:26 am by Raven »

RoadStarRaider

• Advertisement

SpartanK9

• V Star
    Re: Anyone dealt with Cli-Max Riding Gear in Texas??
    « Reply #1 on: Dec 23, 2021, 08:27:58 am »
    From what I can tell the website is not secure! I found the same exhaust at biohazardcycles.com for $657.55 and there site is secure and uses Paypal. They are located in Florida.

Badbluraider

• Warrior
    « Reply #2 on: Dec 23, 2021, 08:50:48 am »
    I also bought Freedom Sharp Curves almost a year ago from biohazardcycles.com for $657. They were pretty east to deal with.

• Advertisement

Raven

• Warrior
      « Reply #3 on: Dec 23, 2021, 08:56:32 am »
      I actually tried to buy from them the past 2 weeks and it's been a run around with their online payment set up. Figured they were one of the ones that were a scam site. Each time I put through on my credit card it was reversed immediately. Did that several times. Tried contacting them and they only communicate via email even tho they have a phone number and talked to PayPal and they have certain blocks on their account??? If you've dealt with them with no problems I'll try again, thanks

SpartanK9

• V Star
      « Reply #4 on: Dec 23, 2021, 09:20:03 am »
      Amazon.com in the US has them for $706 which would be $906 Canadian. It's crazy because Amazon.ca is selling them for $1,241 Canadian. Try the US Amazon!

Fiddles

• SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      • Referrals: 1
      « Reply #5 on: Dec 23, 2021, 09:31:58 am »
      Biohazard still 657.00, bought some a few months ago
      V&H 2into1, Bullet cowl, Full Wrap front Fender, Ultimate  seat, Barons Tach, lowering bones and progressive spring, Ivan's flash, K&N filter with open air box, Avon Cobra Chrome  tires

Raven

• Warrior
      « Reply #6 on: Dec 23, 2021, 09:56:07 am »
      Thanks Fiddles will try them again
       :thumbs:

Raven

• Warrior
      « Reply #7 on: Dec 23, 2021, 10:22:35 am »
      Amazon.com in the US has them for $706 which would be $906 Canadian. It's crazy because Amazon.ca is selling them for $1,241 Canadian. Try the US Amazon!

Yes but then there's shipping if it's not included, duties and taxes to consider so in end it may not be a better deal
      Will have a look

Badbluraider

• Warrior
      « Reply #8 on: Dec 23, 2021, 06:10:25 pm »
      I actually tried to buy from them the past 2 weeks and it's been a run around with their online payment set up. Figured they were one of the ones that were a scam site. Each time I put through on my credit card it was reversed immediately. Did that several times. Tried contacting them and they only communicate via email even tho they have a phone number and talked to PayPal and they have certain blocks on their account??? If you've dealt with them with no problems I'll try again, thanks
      :thumbs: Now that I think about it I could not order on the website either, it's just been a while ago. I finally did get in touch with the guy, cannot remember his name  but have the number in my phone 352-396-9115. I believe he is a oneman show and only answers at odd times. Sounded like he just gets them dropped shipped. I know once I ordered from him they got here from Western Power Sports in Midlothian, TX in three days. I got skeptical at first also but it all worked out.

Raven

• Warrior
      « Reply #9 on: Dec 23, 2021, 08:47:31 pm »
      Thanks Badblu will probably try again after the holidays ✌️

Clayton

• Mmm...🍺 Beer
      • Raider
      • Referrals: 2
      « Reply #10 on: Dec 23, 2021, 09:10:20 pm »
      Just buy from biohazards