Author Topic: Russian Hardbags  (Read 258 times)

Raven

• Warrior
  • Referrals: 0
Russian Hardbags
« on: Jan 08, 2022, 08:24:44 am »
Corbin knock offs but look pretty skookum...

https://alexcustombags.com/

RoadStarRaider

• Advertisement

leondegrance

• Road Star
    Re: Russian Hardbags
    « Reply #1 on: Jan 08, 2022, 11:03:02 am »
    I like the look of those bags, but can they be used with the cobra swept exhaust?

Raven

• Warrior
    « Reply #2 on: Jan 08, 2022, 12:03:27 pm »
    I like the look of those bags, but can they be used with the cobra swept exhaust?
    If you go to the Corbin website it shows them with the stock exhaust and I doubt the Cobras would stick up any higher and rub. I know the right bag has a cut out to accommodate the exhaust but I'd reach out to them before making the purchase just to be sure...

• Advertisement

heftysmurf

• Road Star
      « Reply #3 on: Jan 11, 2022, 11:58:48 am »
      Yeah he has sold a lot of bags on Facebook and has come a long way.  He started with Liner bags and has expanded his operation.  So far from what I have seen no complaints and everyone has been very happy.  I would have preferred a whole rear end swap for the Raider including a fender so that it would all flow as that ducktail makes it a little weird with bags.
      2011 Raider S

Ares X

• Administrator
      • Raider
      • Referrals: 7
      « Reply #4 on: Jan 11, 2022, 12:30:07 pm »
      Yeah he has sold a lot of bags on Facebook and has come a long way.  He started with Liner bags and has expanded his operation.  So far from what I have seen no complaints and everyone has been very happy.  I would have preferred a whole rear end swap for the Raider including a fender so that it would all flow as that ducktail makes it a little weird with bags.

Agreed