Author Topic: DYNO SCANS (Non-Dyno scans will be moved or deleted.)  (Read 46649 times)

08pwraider

• Roadliner
  • Referrals: 0
Re: DYNO SCANS (Non-Dyno scans will be moved or deleted.)
« Reply #105 on: Sep 22, 2015, 09:40:40 pm »
This from a few months ago after the flash
GO BIG OR GO HOME

RoadStarRaider

• Advertisement

kevin317indy

• V Star
    • Referrals: 1
    « Reply #106 on: Jun 01, 2016, 10:45:55 pm »
    Ivan's Flash
    Ivan's Airbox Mod
    PCV
    Freedom Performance Sharp Curves

128 Torque!!

MaLaYaLi

• V Star
    « Reply #107 on: Mar 18, 2017, 12:57:36 am »
    Anyone here has FP Combat 2 into 1 exhaust and PC V running on your bike? If so was map came with PC V or you needed custom mapping?

• Advertisement

CHROMINATOR

• MSgt USMC Retired - Patriot Guard Rider
      • SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      • Referrals: 7
      « Reply #108 on: Mar 18, 2017, 04:59:13 am »
      Anyone here has FP Combat 2 into 1 exhaust and PC V running on your bike? If so was map came with PC V or you needed custom mapping?

If you bought the PCV new you will have to get a custom map for your setup.  They don't come preloaded with the map you need.

MaLaYaLi

• V Star
      « Reply #109 on: Mar 24, 2017, 11:15:38 am »
      Thank you,  Anyone here from Illinois who ran dyno or recommend any place for dyno tuning?

If you bought the PCV new you will have to get a custom map for your setup.  They don't come preloaded with the map you need.

dersteirer

• V Star
      « Reply #110 on: Sep 10, 2021, 02:06:22 pm »
      Sorry to pick up that old topic. I have just returned from the tuning shop. I went there because of some bad vibration, and to get the bike tuned.
      The mechanic from the shop said, that in low and mid RPM she is far too lean, but in higher RPM way too rich. Probably that's the reason for the vibrations, that suddenly come and go. On the way back from the shop the engine was smooth, probably smoother than ever before. Throttle response is very good. I have a DNA-airfilter (similar to K&N), and I have lifted the air box lid a bit. Exhaust is standard, I won't afford another one here, they are very expensive for this bike here in Germany.

Results: about 90 hp on the rear, and 154 nm torque, which are about 113 ft-lb. I am very very happy that I took her to the shop :love: