Author Topic: Who has done the Victory headlight swap? If you have, we need to chat.  (Read 16894 times)

Zxdave

• SEA-ROAR
  • Raider
  • Referrals: 2
So I finally got around to installing these Cyclops....holy sh!t!!!!  What a difference!  Now the problem is that it sounds like my alternator/generator is making some funking noises.  Anyone else had that problem after changing headlight bulbs and tail lights to LED's?
Did you install a resistor with the new bulb bro ? If you didnít buy one when you got he headlight I can bring you one to SERR!
Lean till it grinds , then lean some more ..

RoadStarRaider

• Advertisement

Ron505

• SEA-ROAR Member
    • Raider
    So I finally got around to installing these Cyclops....holy sh!t!!!!  What a difference!  Now the problem is that it sounds like my alternator/generator is making some funking noises.  Anyone else had that problem after changing headlight bulbs and tail lights to LED's?
    Did you install a resistor with the new bulb bro ? If you didnít buy one when you got he headlight I can bring you one to SERR!
    Resistor?   ???
    I refuse to tiptoe through life, only to arrive at death safely.

Clayton

• Mmm...🍺 Beer
    • Raider
    Resistor?   ???
    My guess is No He Didnít!!!!!

• Advertisement

ROADKILL

• SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      • Referrals: 19
      Resistor?   ???
      My guess is No He Didnít!!!!!
      Clayton I'd say you're right you can tell by the dumb look on his face

padrummer1

• V Star
      • Referrals: 0
      I just saw this mod recently thanks to Ron505. What a great idea!
      The parts are little tough to come by, especially in chrome but I will have to keep an eye out for one. Awesome idea!

Fiddles

• SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      • Referrals: 1
      Resistor?   ???
      Ron the 2 gold things are the resistors
      V&H 2into1, Bullet cowl, Full Wrap front Fender, Ultimate  seat, Barons Tach, lowering bones and progressive spring, Ivan's flash, K&N filter with open air box, Avon Cobra Chrome  tires

Ron505

• SEA-ROAR Member
      • Raider
      Resistor?   ???
      Ron the 2 gold things are the resistors
      Yep, Dave fixed me up with those a couple of years ago at the Rally!   :thumbs:
      I refuse to tiptoe through life, only to arrive at death safely.