Author Topic: ride from ocean to mountains to desert  (Read 1260 times)

krazyburro

ride from ocean to mountains to desert
« on: Feb 23, 2009, 10:40:40 pm »
Went on a ride yesterday from the coast up through the Laguna Mountains down into the desert.  stopped had a few beers in Ocotill Wells, tuned around and did it all over again.  There was snow on the ground going through parts of the mountains and we hit a little rain.  Also got a chance to watch the crazy people chasing Lance Armstrong and the other crazy guys that looked like they were going close to 50 mph coming down Palomar Mountain on bicycles.  Was an awesome ride.  My new Corbin seat felt great and cant wait to keep riding on it.

RoadStarRaider

• Advertisement

WilCon

• Search police and general nuisance.
    • Raider
    • Referrals: 6
    Re: ride from ocean to mountains to desert
    « Reply #1 on: Feb 24, 2009, 07:03:03 am »
    Sounds like a good ride, I am hoping the few beers was limited and you gave yourself ample time to not ride under the influence.
    The above post is strictly the opinion of the poster, disregard as necessary.

If the above post is in RED then it was a moderator talking, you should pay attention.

Mr. T

• Administrator
    • Raider
    • Referrals: 4
    Re: ride from ocean to mountains to desert
    « Reply #2 on: Feb 24, 2009, 12:17:29 pm »
    Only in California could you do that...

Who me?

Jealous?

You betcha...   ;D

July 2009

If we're not supposed to eat animals ... how come they're made out of meat?  ;D

Harley... the art of turning gas into noise without all that pesky horsepower.  ;D