Author Topic: What did you do to your Raider today................  (Read 1240218 times)

Zxdave

• SEA-ROAR
  • Raider
  • Referrals: 2
Re: What did you do to your Raider today................
« Reply #11955 on: Oct 12, 2020, 08:55:15 pm »
Put on my "new" sissy bar I scored this weekend !
looks good Dave

Thanks Todd, glad to hear your red headed girl safe and sound in new place !
Lean till it grinds , then lean some more ..

RoadStarRaider

• Advertisement

Fiddles

• SEA-ROAR
    • Raider
    • Referrals: 1
    « Reply #11956 on: Oct 12, 2020, 09:37:01 pm »
    Put on my "new" sissy bar I scored this weekend !
    looks good Dave

Thanks Todd, glad to hear your red headed girl safe and sound in new place !
    couldn't bare the thought of putting her in a storage building somewhere
    Freedom Performance  Sharp Curves Bullet cowl, Full Wrap front Fender, RC Savage Eclipse wheels, Ultimate  seat, Autometer  Pro Cycle
    Tach, lowering bones and progressive spring, Ivan's flash, K&N filter with open air box, Avon Cobra Chrome  tires

dukedomain

• SEA-ROAR
    • Raider
    • Referrals: 0
    « Reply #11957 on: Oct 13, 2020, 08:18:59 pm »
    O8O
    Looks like new,
    I gotta see that on your bike!

Let’s plan a ride before cold sets in bro !

Definitely want to do that.  I’m working on staying in the seat for more than an hour.  Since my last surgery I’ve had problems with my hip and my back locked up tighter than frogskin last week.  Been on earthdawg exactly twice since Aug 10 haven’t even tried to ride the Roadglide.  I plan on riding some this weekend, we will see how it goes.

• Advertisement

Fiddles

• SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      « Reply #11958 on: Oct 14, 2020, 07:50:49 am »
      O8O
      Looks like new,
      I gotta see that on your bike!

Let’s plan a ride before cold sets in bro !

Definitely want to do that.  I’m working on staying in the seat for more than an hour.  Since my last surgery I’ve had problems with my hip and my back locked up tighter than frogskin last week.  Been on earthdawg exactly twice since Aug 10 haven’t even tried to ride the Roadglide.  I plan on riding some this weekend, we will see how it goes.
      Ted you need to get back to normal  so we can hit back of the Dragon, as long as I can get off from work I can go anytime since I no longer have anyone to answer to
      Freedom Performance  Sharp Curves Bullet cowl, Full Wrap front Fender, RC Savage Eclipse wheels, Ultimate  seat, Autometer  Pro Cycle
      Tach, lowering bones and progressive spring, Ivan's flash, K&N filter with open air box, Avon Cobra Chrome  tires

dukedomain

• SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      « Reply #11959 on: Oct 16, 2020, 08:26:18 pm »
      I’m working on it!  Gonna ride this weekend and see if I can stand it, would love to hit the Back of the Dragon with you guys before Thanksgiving!

Zxdave

• SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      « Reply #11960 on: Oct 16, 2020, 09:09:00 pm »
      I’m working on it!  Gonna ride this weekend and see if I can stand it, would love to hit the Back of the Dragon with you guys before Thanksgiving!

Dude that would be epic, maybe we can get some others to meet up from Ohio and Kentucky to come. Heck maybe even a guy or two from Florida and Oklahoma lol !

Badbluraider

• Raider
      « Reply #11961 on: Oct 17, 2020, 07:20:50 am »

Dude that would be epic, maybe we can get some others to meet up from Ohio and Kentucky to come. Heck maybe even a guy or two from Florida and Oklahoma lol !
      :agree: Yeah it would be nice if that OK dude would finally show up :rotfl: It would be NICER for the OK guy to finally get ride with and meet you guys face to face. ;D

A.T.

• SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      « Reply #11962 on: Oct 17, 2020, 07:52:34 am »

:agree: Yeah it would be nice if that OK dude would finally show up :rotfl: It would be NICER for the OK guy to finally get ride with and meet you guys face to face. ;D

Maybe we should do this Back of the Dragon in spring or the week before the SERR.  Or maybe tie it in with the KYRR.

Zxdave

• SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      « Reply #11963 on: Oct 17, 2020, 05:40:11 pm »

Maybe we should do this Back of the Dragon in spring or the week before the SERR.  Or maybe tie it in with the KYRR.

Excellent idea Bill ! Ted will be healed by then and that OK guy might have time to make it ! Lol

dukedomain

• SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      « Reply #11964 on: Oct 17, 2020, 05:53:40 pm »

Excellent idea Bill ! Ted will be healed by then and that OK guy might have time to make it ! Lol

I’m in! Let’s do it.

Fiddles

• SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      « Reply #11965 on: Oct 18, 2020, 08:06:28 am »

I’m in! Let’s do it.
      count me in

Raimis

• V Star
      « Reply #11966 on: Oct 18, 2020, 02:06:14 pm »
      hi, new to the group, so sorry if posting in a wrong topic, I need to buy front tyre for Raider, and i've been offered run-flat tyre (reinforced sidewall) anyone riding on such front tyre and if so pros and cons?

the urban legend

• Raider
      « Reply #11967 on: Oct 18, 2020, 06:26:33 pm »
      hi, new to the group, so sorry if posting in a wrong topic, I need to buy front tyre for Raider, and i've been offered run-flat tyre (reinforced sidewall) anyone riding on such front tyre and if so pros and cons?

Want some advice? Start your own tread. You will get a lot more views and replies that way.
      And I have no experience with MC run flat tires.
      I'd rather die on a motorcycle than live without one.

dukedomain

• SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      « Reply #11968 on: Oct 18, 2020, 06:35:34 pm »

Want some advice? Start your own tread. You will get a lot more views and replies that way.
      And I have no experience with MC run flat tires.

Agree with Marc, start a new thread.  I’ve not heard of anyone running a run flat tire on their Raider but we have had several new guys here lately, maybe one of them have one on their Raider now. 

Badbluraider

• Raider
      « Reply #11969 on: Oct 22, 2020, 06:54:57 am »

:agree: Yeah maybe that could be a better time of the year for me. Will see when it gets closer. ;D