Author Topic: What did you do to your Raider today................  (Read 946570 times)

dukedomain

• SEA-ROAR
  • Raider
  • Referrals: 0
Re: What did you do to your Raider today................
« Reply #11940 on: Jun 28, 2020, 06:55:59 pm »
Replaced the stock headlight with a larger bucket.  Not sure I like the look..need to take her outside to see - bike still on the lift.    I might go by the bike painter and see about changing the color to match the bike with similar accents.

I like it Bill.  And man I love the color of the bike.

RoadStarRaider

• Advertisement

Ares X

• Administrator
    • Raider
    • Referrals: 7
    « Reply #11941 on: Jun 28, 2020, 10:38:23 pm »
    Replaced the stock headlight with a larger bucket.  Not sure I like the look..need to take her outside to see - bike still on the lift.    I might go by the bike painter and see about changing the color to match the bike with similar accents.

It's not bad, but if you left the bezel black and added a red pinstripe around it and then painted the bucket the same grey as the bike, it would really tie it together nicely.

A.T.

• SEA-ROAR
    • Raider
    « Reply #11942 on: Jun 29, 2020, 07:17:21 am »

It's not bad, but if you left the bezel black and added a red pinstripe around it and then painted the bucket the same grey as the bike, it would really tie it together nicely.

Thanks - kinda what I was thinking - paint the bucket to match the bike and add the red/black/gold stripes to accent.  Hoping to finish the other mods this week to get her back on the road. 

• Advertisement

Zxdave

• SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      • Referrals: 2
      « Reply #11943 on: Jun 30, 2020, 01:06:57 pm »

Ditto Bill , nice !
      Lean till it grinds , then lean some more ..

A.T.

• SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      « Reply #11944 on: Jun 30, 2020, 09:53:40 pm »

Ditto Bill , nice !

Cheers Ted and Dave - see ya'll at the Rally