Author Topic: Tachometer Options for the Raider  (Read 10925 times)

Motodad393

• Road Star
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Tachometer Options for the Raider
« Reply #15 on: Apr 19, 2010, 02:13:34 pm »
I have the color changing Baron's 3" tach on my Raider S.  I am very happy with it and it works well.  It fit perfectly and needs no adapter for the stock bars.  Check my profile for pics.  I put it on the left side.   :raider:

Ride Safely All

RoadStarRaider

• Advertisement

loneraider2012

• V Star
    • Referrals: 0
    « Reply #16 on: Dec 14, 2021, 04:00:39 pm »
    Looking to ad a tach to my Raider also.
    Doing some homework and though not the cheapest, I believe our best option.
    Autometer Pro Cycle Tach part# 105-19306, Size -2 5/8" - built for motorcycle vibration and rain. will do 2-4 cylinders with no mods. Talking to Auotmeter tech, simple wiring for raider. Comes with black or white face.
    Jegs- $209.00 plus 20 for the shell that mounts to the bike.

Fiddles

• SEA-ROAR
    • Raider
    « Reply #17 on: Dec 14, 2021, 06:12:06 pm »
    Autometer Pro Cycle Tach part# 105-19306, Size -2 5/8" - built for motorcycle vibration and rain. will do 2-4 cylinders with no mods. Talking to Auotmeter tech, simple wiring for raider. Comes with black or white face.
    I did the autometer pro cycle tach and shift light , it reads correct but at idle it does nothing until you crack the throttle
    V&H 2into1, Bullet cowl, Full Wrap front Fender, Ultimate  seat, Barons Tach, lowering bones and progressive spring, Ivan's flash, K&N filter with open air box, Avon Cobra Chrome  tires

• Advertisement

Cerino2000

• V Star
      « Reply #18 on: Dec 23, 2021, 10:35:35 pm »
      I did the autometer pro cycle tach and shift light , it reads correct but at idle it does nothing until you crack the throttle

Weird. Did you figure it out?

Fiddles

• SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      « Reply #19 on: Dec 24, 2021, 06:45:11 am »

Weird. Did you figure it out?
      I have not
      V&H 2into1, Bullet cowl, Full Wrap front Fender, Ultimate  seat, Barons Tach, lowering bones and progressive spring, Ivan's flash, K&N filter with open air box, Avon Cobra Chrome  tires

Raven

• Warrior
      « Reply #20 on: Dec 24, 2021, 05:07:03 pm »
      I have a chrome Barons tach with white face in mint condition if you're interested? It's still mounted on my new to me bike I bought last month...