Author Topic: Who DIDN'T ride  (Read 233961 times)

dukedomain

• SEA-ROAR
  • Raider
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Who DIDN'T ride
« Reply #2835 on: Mar 08, 2020, 06:52:37 pm »
Haven’t rode today but..... I did see a sign that might have to “fall off and blow away” lol
Oh hale!  That sign may blow all the way down to Partlow!

RoadStarRaider

• Advertisement

dukedomain

• SEA-ROAR
    • Raider
    « Reply #2836 on: Mar 08, 2020, 06:54:49 pm »
    Only been able to ride a few times in almost a year because of my back.  Physical therapy is helping a lot and hope to be riding regular soon.

Hope that back straightens out.  Good to see you on here.  Peace.

What Phil said......welcome back Bill!

Badbluraider

• Warrior
    « Reply #2837 on: Mar 08, 2020, 08:04:17 pm »
    No ride today, got in about 60 miles yesterday before upcoming surgery Thursday. Then no riding for a while till the knee is healed totally.

Need to check around Tulsa to see if any Raider street signs may end up blowing into my garage. LOL Just kiddin ;D

• Advertisement

Dark Matter

• SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      « Reply #2838 on: May 09, 2020, 07:32:18 am »
      I am guessing a few guys from Maine are not riding this morning.  My brother sent me this from Gray, Maine.  I cannot remember snowfall in May.  I do remember a good blizzard in April of '81.
      The Star Cruiser “Dark Matter”; named in recognition of the attractive force theorized to exist as an explanation of balance in the universe.

“…if you can make beer in space, life in space will be possible… it is a shortage of beer in space that is holding back further space exploration.”  Dr Walsh 2009

the urban legend

• Raider
      « Reply #2839 on: May 09, 2020, 05:48:34 pm »
      I am guessing a few guys from Maine are not riding this morning.  My brother sent me this from Gray, Maine.  I cannot remember snowfall in May.  I do remember a good blizzard in April of '81.

We got a bit of that in my part of Quebec too, but it's all gone now. Still pretty cold outside though.
      I'd rather die on a motorcycle than live without one.

Ares X

• Administrator
      • Raider
      • Referrals: 7
      « Reply #2840 on: May 09, 2020, 05:53:20 pm »
      You guys must be smoking something... It's literally 100° outside.  I've been running around in nothing but shorts all day.

the urban legend

• Raider
      « Reply #2841 on: May 10, 2020, 07:48:31 am »
      You guys must be smoking something... It's literally 100° outside.  I've been running around in nothing but shorts all day.

8:45am and the exterior thermometer is showing 7.5°C (45.5°F). That's actually higher than the maximum temp we got yesterday.
      I'd rather die on a motorcycle than live without one.

Dark Matter

• SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      « Reply #2842 on: May 10, 2020, 08:11:09 am »
      It's a little wet here, so no riding today.  Need to remove the bugs from yesterday, a day of carnage for the love bugs.

Attached is a picture taken from the internet that illustrates how cool the love bug seasons can be.  Happens twice a year down here.
      The Star Cruiser “Dark Matter”; named in recognition of the attractive force theorized to exist as an explanation of balance in the universe.

“…if you can make beer in space, life in space will be possible… it is a shortage of beer in space that is holding back further space exploration.”  Dr Walsh 2009

Badbluraider

• Warrior
      « Reply #2843 on: May 10, 2020, 07:21:31 pm »
      It's a little wet here, so no riding today.  Need to remove the bugs from yesterday, a day of carnage for the love bugs.

Attached is a picture taken from the internet that illustrates how cool the love bug seasons can be.  Happens twice a year down here.
      :agree: Was heading out of Palm City when we were in FL heading toward Indiantown and started into a swarm of lovebugs. Was on my CBR 1100, made a u-turn in the road and headed home to wash off and park for a while. Till they were gone. They are a mess to say the least :'(

Dark Matter

• SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      « Reply #2844 on: May 11, 2020, 08:24:23 am »

:agree: Was heading out of Palm City when we were in FL heading toward Indiantown and started into a swarm of lovebugs. Was on my CBR 1100, made a u-turn in the road and headed home to wash off and park for a while. Till they were gone. They are a mess to say the least :'(

I lived in Rustic Hills (Palm City) until 2000; got transferred to CT.  Over the covered bridge at the north end of High Meadow 'til you hit the woods, take a left, second house on the left.

sbarrows67

• V Star
      « Reply #2845 on: May 11, 2020, 11:11:27 am »
      Got a little snow on Saturday and chance of thunderstorms here in Massachusetts today.....gotta love New England.....NOT!
      Very jealous of the 100 degrees and in shorts Ares X  8)

SLK

• Global Moderator
      • Raider
      « Reply #2846 on: May 11, 2020, 05:41:06 pm »
      Got a little snow on Saturday and chance of thunderstorms here in Massachusetts today.....gotta love New England.....NOT!

You gotta love that global warming.  78 degrees here in North Pole, Alaska today and I have been riding for a month. 
      « Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 12:14:57 am by SLK »
      SLK   I ride a Yamaha because I prefer to ride the best

dukedomain

• SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      « Reply #2847 on: May 12, 2020, 12:11:51 pm »

You gotta love that global warming.  78 degrees here in North Pole, Alaska today and I have been riding for a month.

:snowing: Hey Santa Klaus, we just don't believe you.
      « Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 12:15:21 am by SLK »

Fiddles

• SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      • Referrals: 1
      « Reply #2848 on: May 12, 2020, 07:06:26 pm »

;) :agree: :rotfl: :rotfl:
      « Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 12:15:44 am by SLK »
      V&H 2into1, Bullet cowl, Full Wrap front Fender, Ultimate  seat, Barons Tach, lowering bones and progressive spring, Ivan's flash, K&N filter with open air box, Avon Cobra Chrome  tires

SLK

• Global Moderator
      • Raider
      « Reply #2849 on: May 14, 2020, 12:17:13 am »

;) :agree: :rotfl: :rotfl:

You all want to go on the naughty list don’t you.   ;D
      SLK   I ride a Yamaha because I prefer to ride the best