Author Topic: the "post as many pictures as you want and say anything about them" thread  (Read 208744 times)

Ares X

• Administrator
  • Raider
  • Referrals: 7
That Antonio guy sure moves around a lot... 8 different countries in a single day.

Huh?

RoadStarRaider

• Advertisement

toy

• Roadliner
    • Referrals: 0
    That Antonio guy sure moves around a lot... 8 different countries in a single day.

Huh?

If you search members for antonio, you will see several of them with 3 letters differing appended to end, all recently created in a couple of days of each other. One of them posted about urgently needing to contact the site admin, was from napal, and now is from belgium.

All of the accounts have some weird signature that links to eurobuy.by site...***dont click***
    « Last Edit: Jun 29, 2021, 10:56:32 am by toy »
    American citizens authorize the govt, not the other way around.

Ares X

• Administrator
    • Raider

Huh?

If you search members for antonio, you will see several of them with 3 letters differing appended to end, all recently created in a couple of days of each other. One of them posted about urgently needing to contact the site admin, was from napal, and now is from belgium.

All of the accounts have some weird signature that links to eurobuy.by site...***dont click***

Oh!  I thought I got rid of all of them.  I will check.

UPDATE: All gone!
    « Last Edit: Jun 29, 2021, 11:26:34 am by Ares X »

• Advertisement

Ares X

• Administrator
      • Raider
      I finally received emails about all the Antonios joining the forum and then a bunch of emails from real members informing me of the spam.  I don't know why, but emails from this forum are always very delayed.

the urban legend

• Raider

Huh?

Now that you deleted all of them, it looks like I'm just saying random stuff  :-[
      People are gonna think I'm crazy  :rotfl:
      I'd rather die on a motorcycle than live without one.

ROADKILL

• SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      • Referrals: 20

Huh?

Now that you deleted all of them, it looks like I'm just saying random stuff  :-[
      Since you can't come the Rally I guess I won't be calling you Antonio  :shrug:

Ares X

• Administrator
      • Raider

Huh?

What do you mean "are gonna"?

the urban legend

• Raider

Huh?

Since you can't come the Rally I guess I won't be calling you Antonio  :shrug:

I haven't cancelled my reservation yet, but border restrictions aren't looking too good right now. I jokingly told my girlfriend it was her fault because I never had to cancel before we started dating.

the urban legend

• Raider

Huh?

What do you mean "are gonna"?

In that case, I'll take it as a compliment  ;D

Dudeman

• SEA-ROAR
      • Warrior
      What the mother f$%k?!?!!

Why is this page getting hit with f'ing spammers?
      Sent from my TRS-80 using BASIC

Ares X

• Administrator
      • Raider
      They've been hitting a lot lately. Not sure what is up.  You wouldn't believe how many of these I get to before they get a chance to post and you never see anything.

Dark Matter

• SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      Wow.  For a picture thread, there sure is a lot of talking...and I got another post!
      The Star Cruiser Dark Matter; named in recognition of the attractive force theorized to exist as an explanation of balance in the universe.

if you can make beer in space, life in space will be possible it is a shortage of beer in space that is holding back further space exploration.  Dr Walsh 2009

the urban legend

• Raider
      Приобретём рекламное пространство с любого ресурса. Свяжитесь со мной: nakr.u.tk.a.4i.n.st.a.gram@googlemail.com

And another one...
      I don't understand the point of these stupid scam posts. Well except for wasting our time.

Ares X

• Administrator
      • Raider
      Приобретём рекламное пространство с любого ресурса. Свяжитесь со мной: nakr.u.tk.a.4i.n.st.a.gram@googlemail.com

And another one...
      I don't understand the point of these stupid scam posts. Well except for wasting our time.

Wasting my time.  I have to first ban their IP address and user name and then delete the account.  Sometimes I will get 4-5 per day that you guys never even see.

the urban legend

• Raider

And another one...

Wasting my time.  I have to first ban their IP address and user name and then delete the account.  Sometimes I will get 4-5 per day that you guys never even see.

I can only imagine.