Author Topic: the "post as many pictures as you want and say anything about them" thread  (Read 208756 times)

Scoob

• 2012 ROM Winner
  • Raider
  • Referrals: 2
Lowered my hardbags a couple inches on the front side, Better or worse? Should have taken a before pic :D
« Last Edit: Jun 16, 2016, 01:29:19 pm by Scoob »

RoadStarRaider

• Advertisement

dreadly

• living the dream
    • Global Moderator
    • Raider
    • Referrals: 1
    "they" is out to get me I tell ya. My car was hit parked on the street. The lady was there when I saw it getting hit so I was able to get that fixed on her insurance's dime.

At noon I stopped for lunch. I was parked in a stall marked off (blue). The stall next to my right had pylons in it to 'prevent' someone from parking there. I'm able to see my bike and notice a car just to the right I see a car (red) - wth. GUy moved the two pylons so he could park there. I rushed over to see him just stepping out of his car. He needed the door to open almost as wide as it could. If he had let it swing open all the way, I'm swinging all the way at him.

Zxdave

• SEA-ROAR
    • Raider
    Lowered my hardbags a couple inches on the front side, Better or worse? Should have taken a before pic :D

I think the more level they are the better looking so I'd have to say Better !   :D
    Lean till it grinds , then lean some more ..

• Advertisement

Zxdave

• SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      "they" is out to get me I tell ya. My car was hit parked on the street. The lady was there when I saw it getting hit so I was able to get that fixed on her insurance's dime.

At noon I stopped for lunch. I was parked in a stall marked off (blue). The stall next to my right had pylons in it to 'prevent' someone from parking there. I'm able to see my bike and notice a car just to the right I see a car (red) - wth. GUy moved the two pylons so he could park there. I rushed over to see him just stepping out of his car. He needed the door to open almost as wide as it could. If he had let it swing open all the way, I'm swinging all the way at him.

Jesus Bro that sucks big time .... I'll tell you, the first person that invents a pill to give some people common sense will be a billionaire.... 

Fiddles

• SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      • Referrals: 1
      looks a  lot  better  scoob!
      Freedom Performance  Sharp Curves Bullet cowl, Full Wrap front Fender, RC Savage Eclipse wheels, Ultimate  seat, Autometer  Pro Cycle
      Tach, lowering bones and progressive spring, Ivan's flash, K&N filter with open air box, Avon Cobra Chrome  tires

sundancer87

• Road Star
      • Referrals: 0
      lil bit of grass, lil bit of moisture and a whole boat load of ponies

Scoob

• 2012 ROM Winner
      • Raider
      :yikes:

Zxdave

• SEA-ROAR
      • Raider

Dammmmn  that's not good Bro   :o :o
      hopefully the crash bars saved a bunch of damage  :(

sundancer87

• Road Star
      The crash bars were a life saver!! I got high sided over the rail, broke a foot rest, bent the clutch lever and compressed the hand grip. It's always a pucker factor getting that scooter up into the garage. 

ROADKILL

• SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      • Referrals: 20

Stupid rampant everywhere - I would had to of told him "Ya know those cones were there for a reason"

NotSoNewbieAnymore

• Dallas Fort Worth
      • Raider

Stupid rampant everywhere - I would had to of told him "Ya know those cones were there for a reason"

Problem is they don't really give a rat's ass what you or anybody else thinks. It's ALL ABOUT THEM!!!
      "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have." - Thomas Jefferson

Fear is temporary, regret lasts a lifetime.

Terry

dukedomain

• SEA-ROAR
      • Raider

Dammmmn  that's not good Bro   :o :o
      hopefully the crash bars saved a bunch of damage  :(

Dayum brah!  Wet grass is like ice.  Took me down once when I was in college on a 750SS. 
      Good thing was it was grass, bad thing was there was only 5 feet of it between the sidewalk I was riding on and asphalt I was trying to get to.  I left a lot of skin on the pavement.

sundancer87

• Road Star
      Yep, grass is new to me having been an Arizona and Mexico desert rat for nearly fifty years.  I do, or did, rocks and cactus and tumbleweeds.  Grass was reserved for the golf courses and city parks............

CHROMINATOR

• MSgt USMC Retired - Patriot Guard Rider
      • SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      • Referrals: 7
      Yep, grass is new to me having been an Arizona and Mexico desert rat for nearly fifty years.  I do, or did, rocks and cactus and tumbleweeds.  Grass was reserved for the golf courses and city parks............

Wow, I was from and still am in the desert and here grass is reserved for smoking...  ;D

Scoob

• 2012 ROM Winner
      • Raider
       :D