Author Topic: Resetting the Clock  (Read 40824 times)

TRaider_John

• Patriot Guard Rider
  • Raider
  • Referrals: 5
Re: Resetting the Clock
« Reply #45 on: Jul 03, 2015, 07:14:11 am »
 :)

RoadStarRaider

• Advertisement

RedRyderM

• 2013 SCL #328
    • Road Star
    • Referrals: 0
    « Reply #46 on: Oct 09, 2015, 06:17:03 am »
    This clock setting thing "could" frustrate those that need to check time.
    I agree with SLK, I only wear it when the wife insist.

I have noticed thou, with the tank off twice, the clock seems to loose 1 hour and a couple of minutes, EACH time the tank is off. Even when I leave it for the night......

I think the "Time Lords" just enjoy playing with us.
    "Until They All Return Home"     1st Cal / Co B 2d Bn 5th Cav

dreadly

• living the dream
    • Global Moderator
    • Raider
    • Referrals: 1
    « Reply #47 on: Oct 09, 2015, 08:23:10 am »
    I have noticed thou, with the tank off twice, the clock seems to loose 1 hour and a couple of minutes, EACH time the tank is off. Even when I leave it for the night......

The clock is disconnected when you remove the tank, you know that right? Not sure if I understand the comment, but thought I'd throw this out there.

• Advertisement

RedRyderM

• 2013 SCL #328
      • Road Star
      « Reply #48 on: Oct 09, 2015, 08:28:20 am »
      Yes, I know I am disconnecting the clock with the tank controls unplugged.

It is ALWAYS the same time difference, 1.01 hours.  Maybe a coincidence but twice now the same. Not a biggy, just odd,,,,,,, Like Me ! 

jeb6294

• Warrior
      • Referrals: 8
      « Reply #49 on: Oct 09, 2015, 10:15:29 am »
      Did you take the tank off at 8p the night before and start working on it again at 9a the next morning.  :rotfl:
      « Last Edit: Oct 09, 2015, 02:16:48 pm by jeb6294 »

Ares X

• Administrator
      • Raider
      • Referrals: 7
      « Reply #50 on: Oct 09, 2015, 11:02:30 am »

It is ALWAYS the same time difference, 1.01 hours.  Maybe a coincidence but twice now the same. Not a biggy, just odd,,,,,,, Like Me !

I've actually noticed something similar. I have another clock that I use and they're usually around an hour or so off after reconnecting. I just thought it was coincidence.  Like I took an hour to do whatever I did with the tank off.

CHROMINATOR

• MSgt USMC Retired - Patriot Guard Rider
      • SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      • Referrals: 7
      « Reply #51 on: Oct 10, 2015, 03:37:53 am »

I've actually noticed something similar. I have another clock that I use and they're usually around an hour or so off after reconnecting. I just thought it was coincidence.  Like I took an hour to do whatever I did with the tank off.

This has me really curious now.  I have my tank off now and it's been off for over two weeks, I will see what it says when I get it hooked back up.

Zxdave

• SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      • Referrals: 2
      « Reply #52 on: Oct 10, 2015, 05:00:33 pm »

This has me really curious now.  I have my tank off now and it's been off for over two weeks, I will see what it says when I get it hooked back up.

I think the clock losing a hour of time is just the bike trying to get more ride time for you !!  ;D ;D ;D
      Lean till it grinds , then lean some more ..

RedRyderM

• 2013 SCL #328
      • Road Star
      « Reply #53 on: Oct 11, 2015, 07:45:39 am »
      Rad !

Keep nudging baby. I will ride you.........