Author Topic: Red is faster, and I have proof :)  (Read 150303 times)

Mr. T

• Administrator
  • Raider
  • Referrals: 4
Re: Fastest Color
« Reply #1635 on: Apr 07, 2014, 02:24:29 pm »
Please say it ain't so.... :banghead: :yikes: :praying:
We doing this again...  :witsend:

https://www.roadstarraider.com/index.php?topic=8037.msg264040#msg264040

What's even stranger... why do you have a link on your post... to the very thread you posed in?   ;D

Well.... I guess it would be for all those who do not have a RED Raider to show that it has already been proven (link) that red is the fastest so we don't have
to rehash the same old arguments that the stubborn non red riders have be clinging to for the past couple of years... the quicker we put this to rest then that time can be spent riding.... Even if the non-red riders are always in the rear view of the RED raiders at least their still riding.... :o

Actually.. I thought maybe you had gotten a little over zealous again and went too fast on your red Raider and had... again... gone back in time to Feb 2012... which is where your link went to and wanted another red Raider to travel back in time to meet you there.  I was going to join you but remember I have a doctors appointment this afternoon.   :rotfl:

July 2009

If we're not supposed to eat animals ... how come they're made out of meat?  ;D

Harley... the art of turning gas into noise without all that pesky horsepower.  ;D

RoadStarRaider

• Advertisement

SLK

• Global Moderator
    • Raider
    • Referrals: 0
    Re: Fastest Color
    « Reply #1636 on: Apr 07, 2014, 02:38:33 pm »
    Please say it ain't so.... :banghead: :yikes: :praying:
    We doing this again...  :witsend:

https://www.roadstarraider.com/index.php?topic=8037.msg264040#msg264040

What's even stranger... why do you have a link on your post... to the very thread you posed in?   ;D

Well.... I guess it would be for all those who do not have a RED Raider to show that it has already been proven (link) that red is the fastest so we don't have
    to rehash the same old arguments that the stubborn non red riders have be clinging to for the past couple of years... the quicker we put this to rest then that time can be spent riding.... Even if the non-red riders are always in the rear view of the RED raiders at least their still riding.... :o

Actually.. I thought maybe you had gotten a little over zealous again and went too fast on your red Raider and had... again... gone back in time to Feb 2012... which is where your link went to and wanted another red Raider to travel back in time to meet you there.  I was going to join you but remember I have a doctors appointment this afternoon.   :rotfl:
    All the better reason to go back in time.  You will have 2 years to wait before having to go to the appointment. ;D ;D ;D And just think of the opportunities involved in getting into a time loop. ;D
    SLK   I ride a Yamaha because I prefer to ride the best

RedRaider

• Raider
    Re: Red is faster, and I have proof :)
    « Reply #1637 on: Apr 08, 2014, 06:34:07 pm »
    I think I'm gonna swap the tins for clear fuel resistant plastic tank, fenders and side covers. The I won't be tempted to have to take sides it the color wars any more...I'll be invisible  ;D ;D

• Advertisement

lefty10

• More Spikes
      • Road Star
      « Reply #1638 on: Apr 09, 2014, 10:12:41 am »
      Speed relies on too many factors!  I'm old school:  Horsepower is what you talk about and torque is what you feel!!  My Raider is a real torque Monster!!

SLK

• Global Moderator
      • Raider
      « Reply #1639 on: Apr 10, 2014, 01:45:44 am »
      Speed relies on too many factors!  I'm old school:  Horsepower is what you talk about and torque is what you feel!!  My Raider is a real torque Monster!!

Of course it is a torque Monster, all Raiders Are, it is just that the Raven Ones are More so than the other colors. ;D
      « Last Edit: Jan 26, 2016, 08:11:03 pm by SLK »
      SLK   I ride a Yamaha because I prefer to ride the best

SilverStar

• Raider
      • Referrals: 1
      « Reply #1640 on: Apr 10, 2014, 08:34:50 am »

Of course it is a torque Monster, all Raiders Are, it is just that the Raven Ones are More so than the other colors. ;D

SLK, you need to visit your outhouse. 

I'd prove the fastest color is silver all over again but I don't like repeating myself, or saying the same thing twice, for that matter.  Therefore all you delusional creatures of slow colors can continue wearing your blinders.
      "violence is the last refuge of the incompetent."  -  Isaac Asimov

MODS
      Yami Tall Sissy Bar
      Kury Passenger Swept Wing Pegs and Extensions
      Speedstar Drags
      Avons front and 240 rear
      Mustang 2-piece