Author Topic: Red is faster, and I have proof :)  (Read 162712 times)

cdnraider09

• Raider
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Red is faster, and I have proof :)
« Reply #90 on: Sep 22, 2010, 08:11:19 pm »
you red raiders are like the cheerleaders of the raider world while us black raiders are the football team getting the job done. sure everyone likes to stare at your bikes cause they are so pretty, but when the crowd wants to see some butt whoopin they turn to the black raiders to get the job done.

RoadStarRaider

• Advertisement

mnewfield

• Warrior
    « Reply #91 on: Sep 22, 2010, 08:25:53 pm »
    That was stupid mnewfield!  :rotfl: We haven't even ordered our rings yet! :P
    HAHAHAHAHAHA

:D :D :D

[img]https://www.roadstarraider.com/gallery/320538-290115045145.jpeg[img]

Mr. T

• Administrator
    • Raider
    • Referrals: 4
    « Reply #92 on: Sep 22, 2010, 08:27:50 pm »
    you red raiders are like the cheerleaders of the raider world while us black raiders are the football team getting the job done. sure everyone likes to stare at your bikes cause they are so pretty, but when the crowd wants to see some butt whoopin they turn to the black raiders to get the job done.

Go Pee Wee league!!!!    ;D

July 2009

If we're not supposed to eat animals ... how come they're made out of meat?  ;D

Harley... the art of turning gas into noise without all that pesky horsepower.  ;D

• Advertisement

TXbroker

• Warrior
      • Referrals: 1
      « Reply #93 on: Sep 22, 2010, 08:29:40 pm »

Go Pee Wee league!!!!    ;D

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :o
      Raiderless

cdnraider09

• Raider
      « Reply #94 on: Sep 22, 2010, 08:30:42 pm »
      yeah buddy but you guys are the peewee league cheerleaders lol.    

I swear if this red/black raider thread doesn't make people laugh they ain't got a sense of humor. I think its hilarious and I'm one of the main offenders! :D :D :D

Mr. T

• Administrator
      • Raider
      « Reply #95 on: Sep 22, 2010, 08:35:18 pm »
      yeah buddy but you guys are the peewee league cheerleaders lol.    

I swear if this red/black raider thread doesn't make people laugh they ain't got a sense of humor. I think its hilarious and I'm one of the main offenders! :D :D :D

Every child has a parent behind the scenes cheering them on... 
      Typical child, can't see the forest for the trees.   :rotfl: :rotfl:

July 2009

Harley... the art of turning gas into noise without all that pesky horsepower.  ;D

cdnraider09

• Raider
      « Reply #96 on: Sep 22, 2010, 08:38:30 pm »
      what forest?........lol

cdnraider09

• Raider
      « Reply #97 on: Sep 22, 2010, 08:39:23 pm »
      you know what is surprising? the blue and silver raider owners haven't piped up at all. guess they are happy with third place fastest :D

TXbroker

• Warrior
      « Reply #98 on: Sep 22, 2010, 08:41:19 pm »
      you know what is surprising? the blue and silver raider owners haven't piped up at all. guess they are happy with third place fastest :D

Fear controls them, frozen in fear they are
      Raiderless

Mr. T

• Administrator
      • Raider
      « Reply #99 on: Sep 22, 2010, 08:44:52 pm »

July 2009

dreadly

• living the dream
      • Global Moderator
      • Raider
      « Reply #100 on: Sep 22, 2010, 10:36:57 pm »
      my friend i us raven riders ain't no powder puff team....I do believe you were the one who said you used to race in drag.........T.? :o

That was back when I owned a black one.   ;D

That was to give the losers of your race something to smile about when getting their a$$ handed to them. It's all about sportsmanship which you seem to possess.  ;D 8)

Veego

« Reply #101 on: Sep 22, 2010, 11:34:53 pm »

Fear controls them, frozen in fear they are
      [/quote]

Wow, that almost sounds like a Yodaism!  ;D

bamf

• I don't have nothing to say about myself, Thunder.
      • Warrior
      « Reply #102 on: Sep 23, 2010, 12:16:12 am »
      Blah, you red raider riders and your, "LOOK AT ME!  LOOK AT ME!  ITS A LOUD COLOR!" paintjobs.  No class.

Its all about the Raven.  It says refinement and sleek, sensual performance.  It works its subtle magic on the ladies and onlookers alike.  It whispers, "Hello there, my love.  Run your hands along my jet black, metallic paint.  Thats good, just like that.  Now, straddle me and lets go somewhere more private."

;D
      The open road! The wind on my face! I'll go from city to city - rrroooew, rroooew, rrrrrooooooooew! Everyone looking at me: "who's that guy?" "He must be tough." Rrooew, rrooew, rrooew, rrrrroooooooew! I'll have my girl on the back seat holding on to my fat belly. Sure, she's missing a few teeth, but she thinks I'm cool.

no

• Warrior
      • Referrals: 10
      « Reply #103 on: Sep 23, 2010, 12:39:04 am »
      Blah, you red raider riders and your, "LOOK AT ME!  LOOK AT ME!  ITS A LOUD COLOR!" paintjobs.  No class.

Its all about the Raven.  It says refinement and sleek, sensual performance.  It works its subtle magic on the ladies and onlookers alike.  It whispers, "Hello there, my love.  Run your hands along my jet black, metallic paint.  Thats good, just like that.  Now, straddle me and lets go somewhere more private."

;D

soooo.... Awkward....

Our red Raiders do say look at me look at me... Pulling away from you but thats ok gives you and your Raven some apparently much needed privacy :)

I didn't think I was gonna stir up this much of a controversy with some factual information :) I have been laughing through this for a few days now.

SLK

• Global Moderator
      • Raider
      « Reply #104 on: Sep 23, 2010, 12:42:50 am »

;D

Okay I am back in the foray I tried to make peace but you guys just won't leave well enough alone, like a bunch of little kids crying over who got the most cookies or the biggest piece of cake.  Well, Brother BAMF is right you will not see a single sophiscated person show up at a dress up affair wearing red.  The only ones wearing red will be the ladies or the weirdos.  Refinement, power, grace, sophistication all imply a man in black.  Oh yeah there are solemn occasions as well funerals, only a sleaze ball or lady of ill repute would show up in red.  Yet these guy on Raiders show up everywhere in red, how unrefined, how sick, how disrepectful, SHAME SHAME SHAME ON ALL YOU IN RED. :D :D :D :D
      « Last Edit: Sep 23, 2010, 12:45:00 am by SLK »
      SLK   I ride a Yamaha because I prefer to ride the best