Author Topic: Red is faster, and I have proof :)  (Read 162720 times)

SLK

• Global Moderator
  • Raider
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Red is faster, and I have proof :)
« Reply #1155 on: Mar 06, 2011, 02:51:50 am »
With smurfy blues, no paint silvers, ridiculously beautiful reds, what is this bike world coming to? At least a few of us have enough sense to stick with the sophisticated, powerful, and fast raven black ones. :raider:
SLK   I ride a Yamaha because I prefer to ride the best

RoadStarRaider

• Advertisement

RedStar Raider

• WARR MEMBER
    • Raider
    • Referrals: 3
    « Reply #1156 on: Mar 07, 2011, 01:17:21 am »
    With smurfy blues, no paint silvers, ridiculously beautiful reds, what is this bike world coming to? At least a few of us have enough sense to stick with the sophisticated, powerful, and fast raven black ones. :raider:
    :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

next chapter please  ;D

RSR
    RedStar Raider             FOUR WHEELS MOVE YOUR BODY, TWO WHEELS MOVE YOUR SOUL.

SLK

• Global Moderator
    • Raider
    « Reply #1157 on: Mar 07, 2011, 02:23:49 am »
    RSR you crack me up.

with the gang falling apart, relationships strained, In roads being made into the rival gang that was falling apart, Junebug was in an interesting spot and had to do some thinking.  He told Jimmy it might be best if they went over to junebug's house and play for while, so they did.  While at Junebug's house they went out to the boat tied up by the back porch and using a couple of old cane poles went fishing.  Jimmy started to talk about what was going on with the rest of his old gang and Junebug just listened and mulled over what he was hearing.  With the old leaders going off to Eldora, and 2 more being in trouble and probably going to be on probation, that left just Jimmy and Mike and that was no gang, just a couple of guys who had no gang and no other play mates.  That was good news for Junebug, there were two guys looking for a leader, he was a leader looking for followers.  The old River Rats were now leaderless and falling apart too.  If he played his cards right Junebug could end up putting together an even bigger better gang.  After catching a few perch Jimmy went home and Junebug kept right on fishing.  after catching 6 perch, Junebug quit fishing.  He cleaned the fish and put them in brine so his mom could cook them for supper.  he then got on his bike and started riding around the neighborhood to see what was happening.  Nothing was going on none of the old gang was to be found, they were all inside their homes.  Junebug decided to go home too and watch some tv  he could use some laughs and cartoons should be on.   Junebug was ready, he had formed a plan.  he would cement his friendship with Jimmy, then work on Mike while watching the Rats fall apart.  When they were in shambles he would step back in and reform the gang as the new Raiders.  All was well with him, he would have a fish supper, watch tv, go to bed and have sweet dreams, get up tomorrow and put his plan in action.   

Will his plan work?  Will the summer end on a good note?  Will Junebug go down in local history?  Only SLK knows the answers.
    « Last Edit: Feb 06, 2012, 11:14:07 pm by SLK »

• Advertisement

RedStar Raider

• WARR MEMBER
      • Raider
      « Reply #1158 on: Mar 08, 2011, 01:12:55 am »
      The preceding chapter was sponsored by Red Raiders, the fastest Raiders on the planet. If you're tired of the old tired iron nonsense America has to offer in a Cruiser, go to your local Yamaha dealer and sit on the new Star Raider, be bold!! and take it for a spin, and you will see why so many are now moving to what Yamaha Star division is producing in Japan, and tell them RSR sent you!!
      RedStar Raider             FOUR WHEELS MOVE YOUR BODY, TWO WHEELS MOVE YOUR SOUL.

SLK

• Global Moderator
      • Raider
      « Reply #1159 on: Mar 08, 2011, 01:16:32 am »
      oops i forgot the commercial.  good pick up RSR.

RedStar Raider

• WARR MEMBER
      • Raider
      « Reply #1160 on: Mar 08, 2011, 01:18:59 am »
      aint no big deal Brother!!

RSR

SLK

• Global Moderator
      • Raider
      « Reply #1161 on: Mar 08, 2011, 01:21:56 am »
      but i noticed you forgot to mention it was ridiculously fast.

SLK

• Global Moderator
      • Raider
      « Reply #1162 on: Mar 08, 2011, 02:06:33 am »
      Junebug got up the next morning, ate hearty breakfast, watched Kaptain Kangaroo and headed out to ride.   It wasn't long before he had a tagalong.  His cousin Ricky had fallen in and asked him , hey Junior where are you heading?   Interesting thought Junebug, he used the family nickname, Ricky was trying to make up.  Time to play his first card, well I have a new friend and I am going to his place, he has a real neat train set.  Oh, said Ricky, who is that?  You know him said Junebug, Jimmy Olson, and Mike might be there too.  Ricky came to an abrupt halt and he was speechless.  He watched Junebug ride off.  Ricky finally turned around and rode back home as quickly as he could.  He found Bob and told him that Junebug was not only friendly with Jimmy, but Mike too, and that he may be joining up with the Workman Street Brawlers. Ricky and Bob decided to find Bruce and Wayne and tell them what had happened to Junebug.   In the mean time Junebug had arrived at Jimmy's and was having a great time playing with train set.  It was a really nice set up.  As it turned out Jimmy's dad worked for the Illinois Central Railroad and loved to build scale model railroad setups.  This one had a little town a farming community, hills, trees and a tunnel laid out on 2 saw horse supported tables that were about 4 feet by 6 feet each.  Soon Mike showed up and was surprised to see Junebug there, but was friendly.  He soon found out that the Wapsie River Rats had also fallen apart as well.  Junebug was not a threat to him and vice versa.  Subsequently they were all playing with the train set, having fun, and laughing together.  As Junebug was enjoying himself with new friends he completely forgot about trying to set himself up as the leader of a new gang, he was just having fun.  After a while Junebug suggested tat the all go to Workman Grocery and get a pop.  Mike agreed and so off the went.  The road down the street 3 abreast, no leader just friends and equals.  Junebug liked it.  He began to realize that being a gang leader was not so important.  What was going to happen now?  What courses were the 2 defunct gangs going to take?  Only SLK knows tune back in for the next chapter.

What bike can get you from point A to point B in the greatest style, looks and comfort offered by any cruiser line?  What cruiser offers the biggest Vtwin engine, with the most power, smoothest ride, most speed right out of the crate?  the answer to both questions is the Raider, and the Red Raider is the Best looking one of the bunch. 

Tess84

• SEA-ROAR
      • Road Star
      « Reply #1163 on: Mar 08, 2011, 02:07:36 am »
      Man I love this thread, and yes the Red Raider is ridiculously fast. there it went a red blurr must have been a red raider

SLK

• Global Moderator
      • Raider
      « Reply #1164 on: Mar 08, 2011, 02:55:29 am »
      Well we all know that story tellers sell there souls to there advertisers, and I will admit when not getting sponsorship that red is prettiest, and is my favorite color but I ride black when I want real speed ;) :D ;D

PJ

• Warrior
      • Referrals: 1
        • Central FL Home Inspections
      « Reply #1165 on: Mar 08, 2011, 08:41:39 am »
      At bike week we had about 20 Raiders there of all colors and styles. The head of Yamaha lady walks up to Roadkill and points at my Raven and says I really like that one the best. Hahahahha Get some suckas! Ravens Rule! :raider:

Mr. T

• Administrator
      • Raider
      • Referrals: 4
      « Reply #1166 on: Mar 08, 2011, 08:46:24 am »
      At bike week we had about 20 Raiders there of all colors and styles. The head of Yamaha lady walks up to Roadkill and points at my Raven and says I really like that one the best. Hahahahha Get some suckas! Ravens Rule! :raider:

The lady walks up...   well, that says it all.   ;D

July 2009

If we're not supposed to eat animals ... how come they're made out of meat?  ;D

Harley... the art of turning gas into noise without all that pesky horsepower.  ;D

SLK

• Global Moderator
      • Raider
      « Reply #1167 on: Mar 08, 2011, 11:11:11 pm »

The lady walks up...   well, that says it all.   ;D

So T what are you implying about the Lady who heads up Yamaha?  Be careful now, she may read the forum and may have a special button that can kill a bike ;)

Tess84

• SEA-ROAR
      • Road Star
      « Reply #1168 on: Mar 08, 2011, 11:37:26 pm »
      T just might be implying that "the Lady" might think the ravens are "pretty" just a thought.

SLK

• Global Moderator
      • Raider
      « Reply #1169 on: Mar 09, 2011, 12:25:31 am »
      T just might be implying that "the Lady" might think the ravens are "pretty" just a thought.

Nothing is ever that simple with T.  He is one complex fellow.   Or maybe he is a fellow with a complex, a red one. :D :D :D :D