Author Topic: Red is faster, and I have proof :)  (Read 162721 times)

Tess84

• SEA-ROAR
  • Road Star
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Red is faster, and I have proof :)
« Reply #1185 on: Mar 11, 2011, 02:02:45 am »
They only made red ones to appeal to the ladies. cause the ladies like flashy, and black ain't flashy its fast!

I hate to argue with a fellow RAVEN rider, but, i wanted a red one, and my wife chose the black one.  She has always been drawn to fast cars, fast bikes, and fast guys.  Which explains why she married me, why we have owned sport cars and Yamahas.
SLK, are you like Al Bundy fast? On one of the episodes it show Al and Peggy going upstairs for some action as 1 of the kids is putting bread into the toaster, next scene, you see Al walking back downstairs buttoning up his shirt, as the toast pops up!!  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:D :D :D

RoadStarRaider

• Advertisement

cdnraider09

• Raider
    « Reply #1186 on: Mar 11, 2011, 08:02:28 am »
    Its okay SLK, RedStar Raider's next raider will be "glacier BLue" lol

Mr. T

• Administrator
    • Raider
    • Referrals: 4
    « Reply #1187 on: Mar 11, 2011, 08:25:46 am »

.... and even THAT is faster than the Raven...    ;D

July 2009

If we're not supposed to eat animals ... how come they're made out of meat?  ;D

Harley... the art of turning gas into noise without all that pesky horsepower.  ;D

• Advertisement

cdnraider09

• Raider
      « Reply #1188 on: Mar 11, 2011, 10:11:50 am »

.... and even THAT is faster than the Raven...    ;D

There is no way in hell that rainbow flag the glacier blue raider flies adds soo much drag that it can't even keep up to the silver raiders lol :D

RedStar Raider

• WARR MEMBER
      • Raider
      • Referrals: 3
      « Reply #1189 on: Mar 12, 2011, 02:57:52 am »
      BlueStar Raider?  :umno:

RSR

ps Red Rocks your black ass bitches all night long!!  :rotfl: :rotfl:
      RedStar Raider             FOUR WHEELS MOVE YOUR BODY, TWO WHEELS MOVE YOUR SOUL.

Tess84

• SEA-ROAR
      • Road Star
      « Reply #1190 on: Mar 12, 2011, 06:42:25 am »
      BlueStar Raider?  :umno:

RSR

ps Red Rocks your black ass bitches all night long!!  :rotfl: :rotfl:

RSR, I could have not said it any better you a pure Genius

SLK

• Global Moderator
      • Raider
      « Reply #1191 on: Mar 12, 2011, 07:49:38 pm »
      They only made red ones to appeal to the ladies. cause the ladies like flashy, and black ain't flashy its fast!

I hate to argue with a fellow RAVEN rider, but, i wanted a red one, and my wife chose the black one.  She has always been drawn to fast cars, fast bikes, and fast guys.  Which explains why she married me, why we have owned sport cars and Yamahas.
      SLK, are you like Al Bundy fast? On one of the episodes it show Al and Peggy going upstairs for some action as 1 of the kids is putting bread into the toaster, next scene, you see Al walking back downstairs buttoning up his shirt, as the toast pops up!!  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:D :D :D

nah, i don't go upstairs any more it is better to stay down stairs, don't have to walk as far to get to the toast.
      SLK   I ride a Yamaha because I prefer to ride the best

SLK

• Global Moderator
      • Raider
      « Reply #1192 on: Mar 12, 2011, 07:50:47 pm »
      by the way black is still the fastest.

SLK

• Global Moderator
      • Raider
      « Reply #1193 on: Mar 12, 2011, 07:58:39 pm »
      as for glacier blue it is named after glaciers, think about it, blue glaciers--survive a long time but they move very slowly, they fall apart at the end of their journey, and the slightest heat causes them to melt away.
      « Last Edit: Mar 12, 2011, 08:00:38 pm by SLK »

SLK

• Global Moderator
      • Raider
      « Reply #1194 on: Mar 12, 2011, 08:10:38 pm »
      color is no indicator of sex, or sexual preference, racial distinction, or brand. It is only used to tell the bikes relative speed and flash. Red is very fast and flashy.  Black is pure speed and stealth.  the slowest is purple, advancing in speed you will find blue then green then yellow then orange then red, but the all tail behind Black.  notice silver doesn't even rank.

SLK

• Global Moderator
      • Raider
      « Reply #1195 on: Mar 12, 2011, 08:15:28 pm »
      my post count was falling due to being dragged away by the wife, so i am breaking up my arguments into bite size morsels to raise my post count, and to give you slower colored riders smaller segments to think about, and digest. 

SLK

• Global Moderator
      • Raider
      « Reply #1196 on: Mar 12, 2011, 08:17:22 pm »
      I don't want to give you too much to think about in one reading you might get lost and fall wwwaaaaayyyyyyyy behind like your slower bikes. ;D :D ;)

RedStar Raider

• WARR MEMBER
      • Raider
      « Reply #1197 on: Mar 14, 2011, 01:36:46 am »
      I don't want to give you too much to think about in one reading you might get lost and fall wwwaaaaayyyyyyyy behind like your slower bikes. ;D :D ;)
      Is this what you're really saying?  :ihntasiajptrmpc: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

RSR
      RedStar Raider             FOUR WHEELS MOVE YOUR BODY, TWO WHEELS MOVE YOUR SOUL.

RedStar Raider

• WARR MEMBER
      • Raider
      « Reply #1198 on: Mar 14, 2011, 01:38:15 am »
      oh ya Red is still the fastest, and I want to sponsor the next 3 chapters!  ;D

RSR

SLK

• Global Moderator
      • Raider
      « Reply #1199 on: Mar 14, 2011, 03:33:33 am »
      Arriving at Workman's Grocery Junebug walked in with his new friends, placed a 25 cent piece on the counter and ordered 6 pieces of Bazooka Joe bubble gum.  He then  handed 2 pieces to each of his new found friends.  he walked over to the pop machine and asked the guys what they wanted.  Mike sai he wanted a Nehi Grape so Junebug got him one.  Jimmy got a Shasta Orange, and Junebug got a Big Chief Rootbeer.  Mike and Jimmy thanked him over and over for his generosity .  Oh it is nothing he said. next time one of you can buy.  they left the store to go sit on their bikes and drink their pops.  Mike said it sure had quieted down since his cousins got shipped off to Eldora, but he was glad they were gone.  Junebug stepped out of character and said he was glad to see them gone because they were scary guys and made him real uneasy.  Mike said, man I never would have thought you were scared of them 'cause that time in the park you acted tough and unafraid.  Well, said Junebug, I have an older cousin in the army and told me that you are to never let an enemy know you are afraid no matter how scared you might be.  As they were talking  Bruce and Wayne road up and could not believe their eyes,  there was there former leader an he was with 2 of the enemy.  Junebug saw their look and said hi guys I might see you later, have fun.  then he said to Jimmy and Mike lets go to the park, and by the way I don't know why people call me Junebug, I mean good grief I was born in May,  my mom sometimes calls me jitterbug junior because she says I can never sit still. The rest of my family either calls me Louie or Junior, I like Junior better so would you guys call mr Junior.  Mike and Jimmy agreed to call him Junior   Bruce and Wayne could not believe it.  The 3 new friends headed off to the River Park leaving the 2 former Wapsie River Gang members to wonder what was going on.   The 2 left to go find Ricky and Bob to tell them what they had just seen and heard.  They were so upset that they forgot to get anything at the store.   

What was going on was Junebug laying the ground work for a new gang or was he really making new friends?  What did he mean when he told Bruce and Wayne he might see them later, have fun.  Only SLK knows, come back to find out what evil or good lurks in the hearts of boys.

And now word from RSR,  Guys and Gals if you want the best motorcycle ever built, the kind that becomes legendary,yes a legend and a legend in its own time look no farther, go to your Yamaha dealer and ask for the Harley Slayer otherwise known as the Yamaha Star Raider, and settle for nothing less than the best, a Red one, and tell them Red Star Raider sent you, and he has the backing of SLK the owner of a Raven Raider.