Author Topic: Red is faster, and I have proof :)  (Read 162718 times)

RedStar Raider

• WARR MEMBER
  • Raider
  • Referrals: 3
Re: Red is faster, and I have proof :)
« Reply #1200 on: Mar 14, 2011, 09:03:52 pm »
Harley Slayer otherwise known as the Yamaha Star Raider

you mispelled harley......i just can't bring myself to capitalize the h........ :o

RSR
RedStar Raider             FOUR WHEELS MOVE YOUR BODY, TWO WHEELS MOVE YOUR SOUL.

RoadStarRaider

• Advertisement

SLK

• Global Moderator
    • Raider
    • Referrals: 0
    « Reply #1201 on: Mar 14, 2011, 09:57:42 pm »
    From now on I will try to refer to them as hd or pig or oinker. :D
    SLK   I ride a Yamaha because I prefer to ride the best

TheGhostRaider

• Warrior
      • My corvette web site
    « Reply #1202 on: Mar 14, 2011, 11:33:58 pm »

you mispelled harley......i just can't bring myself to capitalize the h........ :o

RSR

Well we may not agree on colour but at least we agree on this  :D :D :D
    It's better to die fast than live slow

• Advertisement

RedStar Raider

• WARR MEMBER
      • Raider
      « Reply #1203 on: Mar 15, 2011, 12:53:06 am »

RSR

Well we may not agree on colour but at least we agree on this  :D :D :D
      Ya got that right!! SLK Next chapter please.

RSR
      RedStar Raider             FOUR WHEELS MOVE YOUR BODY, TWO WHEELS MOVE YOUR SOUL.

SLK

• Global Moderator
      • Raider
      « Reply #1204 on: Mar 16, 2011, 02:23:31 am »

RSR
      [/quote]

I have a lot of things going on right now, and they are draining my creative juices, fortunately the drain will stop wednesday evening and I will post the next episode Thursday.

RedStar Raider

• WARR MEMBER
      • Raider
      « Reply #1205 on: Mar 17, 2011, 01:46:10 am »

RSR

I have a lot of things going on right now, and they are draining my creative juices, fortunately the drain will stop wednesday evening and I will post the next episode Thursday.
      [/quote] :thinking: :blah: :blah: :drool: :popcorn: :umno: :poke: :yikes: :rotfl:

SLK

• Global Moderator
      • Raider
      « Reply #1206 on: Mar 20, 2011, 02:11:43 am »
      Well I missed Thursday because the sight was down, Friday I did not make it home, I did not get back until very early this morning.  Went to bed then got up and started installing the BAK.  But here is the next episode.

When we last left Junebug he was with his new friends and just left a couple of his old friends and former gang members, who were now wondering  What was going on.  So Junior as he is now known by to his 2 new friends, and his new friends are at the River park enjoying themselves with a game of tag.  Meanwhile Bruce and Wayne have found Ricky and Bob and told them of the encounter at Workmans Grocery.  They were all a
      upset and wondering what Junebug was up too.  Ricky assured them that his cousin would not be making any trouble for them if they would just go to him and apologize.  Yet Ricky was not so sure himself, he was just hoping that the family ties would be strong enough that he could get Junebug to rejoin them and take over as leader again, cause as a gang they were lousy with out leader, and none of them had what it took to  be their leader.   the 4 finally decided that it might just be best to give Junebug some room and time and if they ran into him they would play it cool and be friendly.  However, they did not know that there was going to an encounter so soon , for they then decided to go for a ride and then go to the River park.  As the got close to the park they saw Junebug with Jimmy and Mike. The 4 of them stopped and stared, they looked at each other, and Bob asked What do we do now?   Rick said well i guess we just go in and see what happens.  So in they went since the swings were empty they got on them, except for Ricky,  he went over to where the others were playing tag sat on the merry-go-round and half way watched and slowly pushed with one leg.  Junior called Jimmy and Mike over and asked them if they wanted to go or stay, they decided to stay.  How about we go on the merry-go-round then he suggested, and so they did.  Ricky said Hi guys, and the 3 returned the greeting, got on and started pushing.   Bruce, Wayne, and Bob stopped swinging and watched the 4 on the merry-go-round wondering what would happen next.

What is going to happen next?  What is Junebug up to?  Is a storm brewing?  Only SLK knows, come back to get the answers.

Hello all you readers, p know I am preaching to the choir, but if you want the very best cruiser there is just 2 words to remember the first is RED and the second is RAIDER. Go to your local Yamaha dealership and see one in person, b   ake a test ride unless you are ready to buy or are a masochist.

RedStar Raider

• WARR MEMBER
      • Raider
      « Reply #1207 on: Mar 20, 2011, 11:39:10 pm »
      Very funny Ad, SLK!  8)

RSR

SLK

• Global Moderator
      • Raider
      « Reply #1208 on: Mar 21, 2011, 01:31:28 am »
      Sometimes I hate this Ipad, somewhere along the line it makes corrections I don't catch before posting so now I will correct the add.

Hello all you readers, I know I am preaching to the choir, but if you want the very best cruiser there is just 2 words to remember the 1st is RED the  2nd is RAIDER.  Go to your local Yamaha dealership and see one in person, but do not take a test ride unless you are ready to buy or are a masochist. 

PJ

• Warrior
      • Referrals: 1
        • Central FL Home Inspections
      « Reply #1209 on: Mar 22, 2011, 10:42:03 am »
      We need to plan a night out at the speedway here in Orlando, FL and really find out how much faster the Raven realy is than every other color. ;D

Mr. T

• Administrator
      • Raider
      • Referrals: 4
      « Reply #1210 on: Mar 22, 2011, 10:44:18 am »
      We need to plan a night out at the speedway here in Orlando, FL and really find out how much faster the Raven realy is than every other color. ;D

Ok.... once you're there, send me a PM. 
      I'll leave from Houston and STILL beat you in the 1/4 mile.   ;D

July 2009

If we're not supposed to eat animals ... how come they're made out of meat?  ;D

Harley... the art of turning gas into noise without all that pesky horsepower.  ;D

mnewfield

• Warrior
      « Reply #1211 on: Mar 22, 2011, 12:24:40 pm »

dont waste your gas Mr. T.  I mean seriously, he only has to travel a quarter of a mile in that Raven bike and you only have to travel 1,000 miles.  You will smoke him by at least 4 seconds.

vroom...vroom...

:)

[img]https://www.roadstarraider.com/gallery/320538-290115045145.jpeg[img]

Mr. T

• Administrator
      • Raider
      « Reply #1212 on: Mar 22, 2011, 12:51:05 pm »

dont waste your gas Mr. T.  I mean seriously, he only has to travel a quarter of a mile in that Raven bike and you only have to travel 1,000 miles.  You will smoke him by at least 4 seconds.

vroom...vroom...

:)

:rotfl:

July 2009

Harley... the art of turning gas into noise without all that pesky horsepower.  ;D

cdnraider09

• Raider
      « Reply #1213 on: Mar 22, 2011, 12:56:48 pm »
      You know PJ I offered up a challenge of any red raider any time and wouldn't you know it no one has taken me up on it. They talk alot but won't ever back it up, they remind me of those guys on harley alot in that respect. All talk no walk.

Mr. T

• Administrator
      • Raider
      « Reply #1214 on: Mar 22, 2011, 12:59:51 pm »
      You know PJ I offered up a challenge of any red raider any time and wouldn't you know it no one has taken me up on it. They talk alot but won't ever back it up, they remind me of those guys on harley alot in that respect. All talk no walk.

That's because the only time I ever see you is with your "sweetie" and I'd hate to embarrass you in front of her.  Besides we know she like my Red/Chrome better.   ;D
      « Last Edit: Mar 22, 2011, 01:02:05 pm by Mr. T »

July 2009